Temporary Road Closures – Randlay Interchange and Queensway Dual Carriageway, Randlay
Please read the following pdf from Telford and Wrekin Council Randlay Interchange and Queensway Dual Carriage, Randlay that outlines the traffic management arrangements for temporary road closures on Randlay Interchange and Queensway Dual Carriageway, Randlay.
Telford and Wrekin Council are planning to undertake essential maintenance works to the bridge parapets on Randlay Interchange.
Phase 1 is set to commence on Monday 31st July 2017 between the hours of 20:00pm and 6:00am and will last for a duration of 3 nights with an end date of Thursday 3rd August 2017. Roads closed are listed below:
· Randlay Interchange (Circulatory), Randlay
- Queen Elizabeth Avenue, Hollinswood
- Stafford Park 13, Stafford Park
- A464 Naird Farm Road, Stafford Park
- A442 Queensway (Randlay Interchange) Slip Roads
Phase 2 is set to commence on Wednesday 2nd August 2017 for 3 nights between the hours of 20:00pm and 6:00am with an end date of Saturday 5th August 2017. Roads closed are listed below:
· A442 Queensway Dual Carriage between each slip road onto and off at Randlay Interchange, Randlay
· Randlay Interchange (Bridge decks only), Randlay
The diversion route for vehicular traffic travelling in all directions will be as per below plans. The closures will be coordinated to ensure the diversion routes are not in place at the same time.